Montag, 11. September 2017

♥ Craftin Desert Divas - Scene card with Harvest Border and Fall Border Dies ♥

Hi everybody,

I wish you a happy monday and I'm really happy to see you here again on my blog.

Did you see that the new release is now in the shop. So hurry up and hop over to the shop and save your favorite products. Happy shopping.
Today I show you another card which I made with the new dies and new digi stamps from the Craftin Desert Divas September Release.
I decided to make another background with Distress Inks where the cute little ghosts fly over the hillside and the spooky hillside.
 I've cut the spooky hillside from the Harvest Border Dies and the hillside from the Fall Border Dies with black cardstock and glue it on my distressed background. Then I cut a frame with the Inside Scalloped Rectangle Dies  also with black cardstock and glue it over the hillside scene. For a little bit more dimensions I glue all with Foam tape on a piece of white Cardstock.
 I've colored the cute little ghosts from the Ghostly Greetings Digi stamp set with my Copic markers, cut them out and glue them on my card.
 I colored the cute little cat with the ghost also with my Copic markers and glue it at the hillside border from the Fall Border Die.

 So that's it for today.Thanks a lot for your visit here on my blog and I'll hope to see you here again soon.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela