Donnerstag, 9. November 2017

♥ Craftin Desert Divas - Hot Chocolate Packaging for the Monthly Mood Board Challenge ♥

Hi everybody,
 I wish you a happy Thursday and I'm really happy to see you here again on my blog.

Today I show you another creation with a Digital Stamp from Craftin Desert Divas
It's time for a new Mood Board challenge and this is for the month of November our Mood Board. I'm really love it.
I've decided to make a pachaging for a hot chocolate with the Digital Stamp Ginger Cocoa Peeker.
I've printed out my images, colored them with my Spectrum Noir Markers and cut them out with the Stitched in Circle Dies.
After that I've cut out the papers for the packaging and glue them together. I've glue the images on my packaging and decided to cut out some holly petals from the Christmas Eve set for the edges. 
For the decoration I've used some Nuvo Drops and some sequins from the Jingle Berries set.  At the bottom side I've attached a brown yarn with a cookie and a bow charm. The sentiment is from the Oh what Fun stamp set and I've cut it out with a die from the Flag Banner Dies.

So I'll hope you join us at our #cddmonthly Mood Board Challenge at Facebook.
Many thanks for stopping by and I'll hope to see you soon here again on my blog.
Many thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you soon here on my blog. Have a great day.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela